September 16, 2008

What have I got myself into???

So...last night, there I was making fun of my wife and her friend about being addicted to social networking sites and the fact that they participate in 5 or 6 different ones, and now in addition to Myspace (which I got sucked back into) and a Facebook, I have decided that the world must be punished by reading my random thoughts as they spill out of mind and onto the keys.

Honestly, there is something eerily exciting to know that other people will be dissecting my thoughts and hopefully enjoying what I have to say. What is it about us as humans that makes us crave attention so much that we update our status every hour and pray that someone will comment us? Weird, but even though I make fun of people for it I am just as concerned with getting some sort of recognition, ya know?

I mean, I just want people to think, "there's more to this guy than I thought" or "wow, he really has some good stuff to say". Look! There I go again begging for a pat on the back. Oh well, I better stop because I could ramble on for days.

Never fear, there will be more to come.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

BAHAHAHA!!! That is me laughing my ASS off because you got sucked into a blog! It was a good one though...keep 'em coming!